Articles and Verdicts
- $770,000 verdict for Traffic injury, Zagler v. Grungo
NJ Law Journal where can i buy promethazine codeine cough syrup
Mary Pat Gallagher, September 6, 2011.
- $12,000,000. verdict on behalf of an individual who lost sign in one eye.
- “3rd Family Sues Trucker, Others in Fatal Crash”
The Philadelphia Inquirer, by Ralph Vigoda
May 2, 2001.
- “ generic Lamictal canada $450,000 for Auto Negligence”
New Jersey Law Journal, by Mary P. Gallagher
February 21, 2000.
- “MARGARET WADE and SAMUEL F. VIOLA, PARENTS and NATURAL GUARDIANS of SCOTT FIORENTINO VIOLA vs. NGHIA TRAN, M.D., JAN VOLIN, M.D. and JEANES HOSPITAL”
Verdict, Volume XVII Issue 3
Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- “Jury Awards $9 Million in Med-Mal Case”
The Legal Intelligencer, by Michael A. Riccardi
December 13, 1995
- “Worker Wins $300,000 for Machine Injury”
Pennsylvania Law Weekly, Volume XVII November 45
November 7, 1994
- “ARNOLD BROWN v. SCOTT HUBER, ESSICK, Division of FIGGIE INTERNATIONAL and ALEXSON SUPPLY, INC.”
The Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- “$500,000 verdict – Products Liability – Failure to Guard Nip Point on Industrial Machine – Traumatic Amputation of Distal Portion of Index finger – Subsequent Development of Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy – Psychiatric overaly – Severe Pain”
Pennsylvania Jury Verdict Review and Analysis, Volume 8, Issue 4
el mejor sitio de citas gratis
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, October 1998. “Risk Management in the Emergency Department – Med Mal in the Emergency Room”
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, February 1995. “Product Liability”
- Introduction to Law – Lower Moreland Township, November 1996
- Case of the Month Lecturer – Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, June 28, 1994
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, November 20-21, 1989 – “Nuts and Bolts for the Young Lawyer”